May 29 was declared by the Supreme Council as the . It bears reminding that the fundamental document on creating the Union - the Treaty on the EAEU - was signed this day in 2014. As referred to in the SEEC disposition, establishing such a day will help strengthen solidarity and deepen cooperation between the Union States.
The Supreme Council approved dated 2014. In particular, the procedure for using flags of the Observer States at the EAEU was regulated, including at the meetings of the Union’s governing bodies held via videoconferencing.
In order to improve the Eurasian Economic Commission’s work and to increase the transparency of its meetings, the Supreme Council according to which the Member State’s public authority authorized to interact with the Commission has the right to access the broadcast of the EEC Board’s meetings. Only part of the meeting discussing issues with classified information shall not be broadcasted. The broadcasting procedure shall be approved by the Chairman of the Commission’s Board.
The Supreme Council appointed , to the post of Minister in charge of Energy and Infrastructure in place of Temirbek Isenbaevich Asanbekov.
The next meeting of the Supreme Council is scheduled for December 2022 in Bishkek.
Documents approved following the session of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council
– Decision 'On the Start of Negotiations with the Republic of Indonesia on Concluding a Free Trade Agreement';
- Disposition 'On Submitting Information in Accordance with Subparagraph 5 of Paragraph 20 of the Protocol on Common Principles and Rules for Regulating Activities of Natural Monopoly Entities (Annex 20 to the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union dated May 29, 2014)';
- Decision 'On the Main Benchmarks on Macro-Economic Policies of the Eurasian Economic Union Member States for 2022–2023';
- Disposition 'On the Results of Work on Removing Obstacles in the Internal Market of the Eurasian Economic Union for 2021';
- Decision 'On Enacting the Protocol to the Interim Agreement Leading to the Formation of a Free Trade Area between the Eurasian Economic Union and its Member States, on the One Part, and the Islamic Republic of Iran, on the Other Part, dated May 17, 2018, signed on March 14, 2022';
- Disposition 'On Establishing the Day of the Eurasian Economic Union';
- Decision 'On Making Amendments to the Regulation on the Symbols of the Eurasian Economic Union';
- Decision 'On Making Amendments to the Rules of Procedure of the Eurasian Economic Commission';
- Decision 'On the Results of External Audit (Control) in the Governing Bodies of the Eurasian Economic Union in 2021';
- Decision 'On the Early Termination of Office of a Member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's Board';
- Decision 'On the Appointment of a Member of the Eurasian Economic Commission's Board';
- Disposition 'On the Time and Venue of Holding the Session of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council.'